Nordic Congress of Radiology and Radiography 24.-26.5.2023
All the participants have been sent the Certificate of Attendance by e-mail on week 23.
Patient-Centred Imaging and Quality in the Era of Novel Technologies.
We offer an
extensive, multidisciplinary program that caters to a wide audience and covers
topics related to medical, physical, scientific, educational, and management
aspects of medical imaging. Our meeting is one of the most prominent events in
Northern Europe, providing a stimulating forum for medical imaging experts from
Scandinavia to present and discuss the latest developments and challenges.
At this meeting, we will showcase a variety of new technologies, including 7 Tesla MRI, Total-body PET, MR-guided focused ultrasound (MRgFUS, or neuro-HIFU), Brain Glymphatic Imaging, Artificial Intelligence, and Theranostics. In addition, we will have a special session on patient-centred imaging.
highlights of the meeting include:
- Neuroradiology (eg. dementia and tumor imaging)
- Musculoskeletal radiology (eg. “Lumps and Bumps” and joint MRI)
- Gastrointestinal radiology (eg. pancreatic and kidney cancer)
- Interventional radiology (eg. EVAR management)
- Breast imaging (eg. screening mammography)
- US/Sonography (eg. AI applications)
- Radiology and radiography education (eg. evaluations)
- Nuclear medicine (eg. fundamentals in interpretation)
- Emergency radiology (eg. emergency interventions)
- Cardiac imaging (eg. coronary imaging)
- Integrated sessions on a variety of topics
- Image Interpretation (for Radiographers)
- Forensic Imaging
In addition to the highlights outlined above, our program includes scientific sessions, workshops, case competitions, and many other exciting activities and a very interesting industry exhibition, where our industry partners will showcase the latest novelties of medical devices and techniques.
years of online meetings and congresses, we decided to have the coming event
only as an on-site meeting. We wish that you will travel to our beautiful
capital city to meet and engage with colleagues.
See you all in Helsinki in 2023!
of the organizing committee,
Congress PresidentsJussi Hirvonen, MD, PhD, Radiological Society of Finland
Tiina Nousiainen, Radiographer, Society of Radiographers in Finland